NOTE: These lettering brushes are specifically for the iOS Procreate App for iPad Pro used with the Apple Pencil. These brushes will not work on any other application on your tablet, desktop or laptop.
The Complete Brush Bundle is for the entire collection of procreate app lettering brushes–all existing and future brushes. This means, you will no longer have to purchase brushes separately, ever. The download will be updated as brushes get added to the catalog.
34 Brushes as of 22 June 2018:
LETTERING BRUSHES (26):
- Tickle – A lightweight brush, with little to no weight or pressure changes
- Poppy – A fun brush, rounded edges with great weight and pressure sensitivity
- Tuff – A heavy brush, perfect for edgy and rough looks
- Manic – A blocky brush, emulating the look of a flat brush
- Jitters – A rough-edged brush, that gives a grungy handdrawn look
- Clarity – A brush that mimics classic nib strokes
- Dramedy – A messy brush that can evoke drama or quirkiness
- Monoline – A clean brush with smooth, even and streamlined strokes
- Valiant – A thick and blobby brush, with amazing pressure sensitivity
- Berserk – A chalky and dusty sheer brush, with a slight shadow effect
- Streamline – A neat, clean and more streamlined version of the monoline brush
- Happenstance – A streamlined weighted gel pen look
- Blotch – A milky and translucent brush pen with average pressure sensitivity
- Marbles – A textured, streamlined brush pen
- Frontera – A slick and smooth streamlined pen brush
- Scratch – A rough, rugged, bold and raw pen that looks like an overused thick marker
- Someday – A basic everyday use pen
- Speck – A rough pressure-sensitive charcoal pencil finish
- Zippyline – A textured, jittery yet streamlined pen
- Nineties – A simple, messy, dry, flat brush
- Strokes – A really wet brush, with a subtle shadows and translucency to create a layered look
- Number Two – A simple dark lead pencil
- Charcoal – A neatly messy charcoal pencil
- Winchester – A paint-loaded pressure-sensitive brush
- Marker – A smooth wide marker with consistent coverage
- Dry – A nearly dried-out marker with a photocopy-like finish
WATERCOLOR BRUSHES (4):
- Swash – A textured even-wash watercolor brush
- Slosh – A heavy pigmented watercolor brush
- Sop – A soppy translucent watercolor brush
- Mop – A sloppy semi-dry mop brush
DECORATIVE STAMP BRUSHES (4):
- Amore – A decorative hearts brush from, using images from the Watercolored Hearts download
- Funfetti – A decorative confetti brush, full of sprinkly goodness
- Berge – A fun take on a mountain range decorative stamp brush
- Flack – A pool of dots turned into a decorative stamp brush
Botanicals by Alessandra Lanot (@lifeafterbreakfastph) using the Mix Poppy brush
“Mix Poppy” Calligraphy by Lorra Elena Angbue-Te (@lorraelena) using the Mix Poppy brush
How to install Procreate Brushes:
(I’ve found that installing the brushes from an online source like Dropbox to be the easiest way.)
- Download and unzip the ZIP file containing your brushes.
- Locate the brush files (files with a .brush extension).
- Transfer the files to Dropbox or a similar cloud service.
- In Dropbox, select Export from the … menu.
- Select Open In…
- Then, select Copy to Procreate
Done! Another way is to simply AirDrop it to your iPad from your Macbook or iMac. I’m sure there are other ways to install them, but these have proven to be the quickest and easiest ways for me!
By downloading my fonts, you agree to the following:
- Unless otherwise indicated, “free fonts” are free only for personal, educational and non-profit uses.
- Font prices are subject to change. No price adjustments or refunds shall be made or paid back to you in such cases. Similarly, I agree not to seek further or additional compensation in the future.
- Authorized commercial use includes digital and print production of magazines, books and other publications, advertising, signage, logos, videos, posters, product packaging and other marketing paraphernalia.
- You understand that a standard commercial license does not cover analog distribution or similar digital product creation tools-using the font on any letterform products including but not limited to personalization or customization of merchandise, alphabet stamps, or label machines. This means that the font in itself cannot be the selling point of your commercial products.
- Embedding or using fonts on mobile apps or services is not covered by the standard commercial license.
- A commercial license covers the lifetime use of the font for commercial purposes.
- You agree not to make major modifications, additions, alterations or adaptations to the font, whether or not you ask permission. This includes renaming the font.
- You agree not to create derivative work from the font or any part of it.
- You understand that the use of the font is non-exclusive.
- You may not rent or lease the use of the font to others.
- You agree to not share, copy or lend the font file(s) to third-party vendors, subsidiaries, clients, customers or partners. Should they need access to the font, they are responsible for purchasing a license as well.
- You understand that this agreement does not constitute a transfer of the rights or ownership of the work.
- You understand that the licenses are priced for an individual or typical small business. Businesses oftentimes refer to it as “one seat.” Should there be a need for the font to be used on multiple computers by multiple users, you agree to purchase additional licenses as you see fit.
- You agree to return to the website and pay the price difference should a Personal, Educational or Non-profit use later turn Commercial.
- Commercial use is only authorized with an accompanying proof of donation or payment.
- All sales are final, non-refundable and non-returnable.