How to install Procreate Brushes:
(I’ve found that installing the brushes from an online source like Dropbox to be the easiest way.)
- Download and unzip the ZIP file containing your brushes.
- Locate the brush files (files with a .brush extension).
- Transfer the files to Dropbox or a similar cloud service.
- In Dropbox, select Export from the … menu.
- Select Open In…
- Then, select Copy to Procreate
Done! I’m sure there are other ways to install them, but this has proven to be the quickest and easiest way for me!