This download is for the entire handwritten and handdrawn Mix Fonts collection–all fonts created by Mikko Sumulong. There are 105 fonts as of 16 January 2019. This collection will be updated as fonts get added to the catalog. We average an additional font every month. This means you will no longer have to purchase licensing for any of my fonts separately, ever!
Current commercial value is $1,436. At $69, that’s a 95% discount!
WHAT YOU’LL GET
– ZIP of digital files of all existing fonts (TTF and/or OTF)
Current catalog includes: Mix Abuzz, Mix Adorkable, Mix Afloat, Mix After, Mix Amie, Mix Arrows, Mix Bamboo, Mix Basic, Mix Before, Mix Blimp, Mix Brescia, Mix Brush, Mix Caravelle, Mix Carpathia, Mix CD, Mix Chisel, Mix Comic, Mix Connect Dots, Mix Crosshatch, Mix Cursiva, Mix Cut Outs, Mix Demi Sans, Mix Directions (Mix Directions), Mix Doodle, Mix Drop Waist, Mix Drybrush (BW & Turq), Mix Duple, Mix Everyday, Mix Festival, Mix Festival Mop, Mix Fickle, Mix Freo, Mix Fuerte, Mix Giants, Mix Grungy, Mix Harlow, Mix Highlight, Mix Hjarta (Regular, Edge and Pencil), Mix Illustra, Mix Inline, Mix Java, Mix Jib, Mix Kitsch, Mix Klunker, Mix Lang, Mix Lean, Mix Long Weekend, Mix Marker, Mix Maybe, Mix Mi, Mix Mini Caps, Mix Modern Outline, Mix Modern Solid, Mix Mom, Mix Motley, Mix Narrow, Mix Narrow Serif, Mix Notes, Mix Off Kilter, Mix Old Girl, Mix Ornare, Mix Outline, Mix Palmer, Mix Partial, Mix Pinta, Mix Pisa, Mix Plump, Mix Punch Out, Mix Quixotic, Mix Redux, Mix Rego, Mix Ribbon (Mix Ribbon), Mix Sans, Mix Scribble, Mix Serif, Mix Shaded, Mix Skye, Mix Somn, Mix Sonata, Mix Sonatina, Mix Sonnet, Mix Soprano, Mix Spotted, Mix Squiggle, Mix Stitch, Mix Striped, Mix Sueno, Mix Swift, Mix Tagged, Mix Thirteen, Mix Titanica, Mix Tumble, Mix Turvy, Mix Underground, Mix Upright, Mix Upright Bold, Mix Upright Light, Mix Vielle, Mix Wander, Mix Wells, Mix Yonder, Mix Zakka
NOTE: The TTF or OTF file is meant for use on desktop computers or laptops. We cannot guarantee usability on your tablet or smartphone.
This bundle includes OpenType SVG fonts. This font type maintains all the details, color, and texture that the glyphs had when originally written out. Please note that this format currently requires at least Photoshop CC 2017 or Illustrator CC 2018 to work. It does work on some (not all) MAC OS applications such as Keynote, Pages, and Microsoft Office. We cannot guarantee compatibility with other applications.
This listing is for digital files only. No physical files or documents will be sent out. The file will be available as an instant download.
By downloading my fonts, you agree to the following:
- Unless otherwise indicated, “free fonts” are free only for personal, educational and non-profit uses.
- Font prices are subject to change. No price adjustments or refunds shall be made or paid back to you in such cases. Similarly, I agree not to seek further or additional compensation in the future.
- Authorized commercial use includes digital and print production of magazines, books and other publications, advertising, signage, logos, videos, posters, product packaging and other marketing paraphernalia.
- You understand that a standard commercial license does not cover analog distribution or similar digital product creation tools-using the font on any letterform products including but not limited to alphabet stamps or label machines. This means that the font in itself cannot be the selling point of your commercial products.
- Embedding or using fonts on mobile apps or services is not covered by the standard commercial license.
- A commercial license covers the lifetime use of the font for commercial purposes.
- You agree not to make major modifications, additions, alterations or adaptations to the font, whether or not you ask permission. This includes renaming the font.
- You agree not to create derivative work from the font or any part of it.
- You understand that the use of the font is non-exclusive.
- You may not rent or lease the use of the font to others.
- You agree to not share, copy or lend the font file(s) to third-party vendors, subsidiaries, clients, customers or partners. Should they need access to the font, they are responsible for purchasing a license as well.
- You understand that this agreement does not constitute a transfer of the rights or ownership of the work.
- You understand that the licenses are priced for an individual or typical small business. Businesses oftentimes refer to it as “one seat.” Should there be a need for the font to be used on multiple computers by multiple users, you agree to purchase additional licenses as you see fit.
- You agree to return to the website and pay the price difference should a Personal, Educational or Non-profit use later turn Commercial.
- Commercial use is only authorized with an accompanying proof of donation or payment.
- All sales are final, non-refundable and non-returnable.