MIX LOOPY LOLA is a very fun, quirky, off-kilter all-uppercase handwritten font. This handdrawn typeface is perfect for social media graphics, edgy posters, and bold headlines. Match the font with any of the accompanying loopy doodled elements will just give your art that added bit of cute.
MIX LABEL includes the following characters:
- 0123456789 !@$#%^&*()`~♥❤✿•·
- LIGATURES: bb dd ff gg itt kk ll mm nn oo pp rr ss tt
2am, and I’m still breathing
Staring at my thoughts floating up to the ceiling
I’m swimming in everything you said
I’m thinking ’bout jumping in instead
I’ve got you skinny dipping deep inside my head
– Floating, Alina Barax feat. Khalid
WHAT YOU’LL GET
– ZIP of digital file/s (TTF and/or OTF)
– This TTF and/or OTF file is meant for use on desktop computers or laptops. We cannot guarantee usability on your tablet or smartphone.
This listing is for a digital file only. No physical files or documents will be sent out. The file will be available as an instant download. The download link will be available to you for 180 days.
By downloading my fonts, you agree to the following:
- Unless otherwise indicated, “free fonts” are free only for personal, educational and non-profit uses.
- Font prices are subject to change. No price adjustments or refunds shall be made or paid back to you in such cases. Similarly, I agree not to seek further or additional compensation in the future.
- Authorized commercial use includes digital and print production of magazines, books and other publications, advertising, signage, logos, videos, posters, product packaging and other marketing paraphernalia.
- You understand that a standard commercial license does not cover analog distribution or similar digital product creation tools-using the font on any letterform products including but not limited to personalization or customization of merchandise, alphabet stamps, or label machines. This means that the font in itself cannot be the selling point of your commercial products.
- Embedding or using fonts on mobile apps or services is not covered by the standard commercial license.
- A commercial license covers the lifetime use of the font for commercial purposes.
- You agree not to make major modifications, additions, alterations or adaptations to the font, whether or not you ask permission. This includes renaming the font.
- You agree not to create derivative work from the font or any part of it.
- You understand that the use of the font is non-exclusive.
- You may not rent or lease the use of the font to others.
- You agree to not share, copy or lend the font file(s) to third-party vendors, subsidiaries, clients, customers or partners. Should they need access to the font, they are responsible for purchasing a license as well.
- You understand that this agreement does not constitute a transfer of the rights or ownership of the work.
- You understand that the licenses are priced for an individual or typical small business. Businesses oftentimes refer to it as “one seat.” Should there be a need for the font to be used on multiple computers by multiple users, you agree to purchase additional licenses as you see fit.
- You agree to return to the website and pay the price difference should a Personal, Educational or Non-profit use later turn Commercial.
- Commercial use is only authorized with an accompanying proof of donation or payment.
- All sales are final, non-refundable and non-returnable.