How to install Procreate Brushes:
(I’ve found that installing the brushes from an online source like Dropbox to be the easiest way.)
- Download and unzip the ZIP file containing your brushes.
- Locate the brush files (files with a .brush extension).
- Transfer the files to Dropbox or a similar cloud service.
- In Dropbox, select Export from the … menu.
- Select Open In…
- Then, select Copy to Procreate
Done! I’m sure there are other ways to install them, but this has proven to be the quickest and easiest way for me!
Check out my procreate app lettering brushes HERE!