Little Explorer was handwritten by Christine Herrin of Everyday Explorers using an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil.
Christine is a designer, letterer, and frequent flyer from Manila, currently based in San Francisco. She loves paper, coffee, and exploring new cities in search for both.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
– ZIP file of font (TTF or OTF)
This listing is for digital files only. No physical files or documents will be sent out. The file will be available as an instant download.
By downloading my fonts, you agree to the following:
- Unless otherwise indicated, “free fonts” are free only for personal, educational and non-profit uses.
- Font prices are subject to change. No price adjustments or refunds shall be made or paid back to you in such cases. Similarly, Mix Fonts and the Guest Artist agree not to seek further or additional compensation in the future.
- Authorized commercial use includes digital and print production of magazines, books and other publications, advertising, signage, logos, videos, posters, product packaging and other marketing paraphernalia.
- You understand that a standard commercial license does not cover analog distribution or similar digital product creation tools-using the font on any letterform products including but not limited to alphabet stamps or label machines. This means that the font in itself cannot be the selling point of your commercial products.
- Embedding or using fonts on mobile apps or services is not covered by the standard commercial license.
- A commercial license covers the lifetime use of the font for commercial purposes.
- You agree not to make major modifications, additions, alterations or adaptations to the font, whether or not you ask permission. This includes renaming the font.
- You agree not to create derivative work from the font or any part of it.
- You understand that the use of the font is non-exclusive.
- You may not rent or lease the use of the font to others.
- You agree to not share, copy or lend the font file(s) to third-party vendors, subsidiaries, clients, customers or partners. Should they need access to the font, they are responsible for purchasing a license as well.
- You understand that this agreement does not constitute a transfer of the rights or ownership of the work.
- You understand that the licenses are priced for an individual or typical small business. Businesses oftentimes refer to it as “one seat.” Should there be a need for the font to be used on multiple computers by multiple users, you agree to purchase additional licenses as you see fit.
- You agree to return to the website and pay the price difference should a Personal, Educational or Non-profit use later turn Commercial.
- Commercial use is only authorized with an accompanying proof of donation or payment.
- All sales are final, non-refundable and non-returnable.